Friday 17 July 2015

One year on...

Today marks one year since I took the next step in changing my life...getting rid of the extra skin that I had been left with since losing close to 60kg.

The surgery post can be found here (and please take note of the 'viewer discretion' warning as post contains surgery photos): http://nessalosingit.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/4-12-weeks-post-abdominoplastytummy-tuck.html

Below are photos from day of surgery vs today.

My front scar is still 'fresh' following scar revision in March and I expect that to settle over time, just like the original scar has (albeit with a slight amount of puckering).

Whilst I am ecstatic with the overall result, as it has made a massive difference in everyday life, there is still a lot of work to be done.  There's still arms, thighs and boobs.  I just need to win Tattslotto...or I might consider a Go Fund Me campaign lol.




It was only a few weeks ago (yes, believe it or not!) that I still have quite a bit of flabby skin.  Oh well, such is life.  We can't all be perfect!


So that's the latest on me.  Hawai'i is getting closer.  Just over 5 weeks to go.  Cannot wait to escape this cold winter that we're currently going through.  Need to get cracking and go bikini shopping...anyone care to join me so I can get a second opinion.

Anywho, that's all for now.  If you have any questions about the surgery (or the sleeve), please don't hesitate to contact me and I'd be happy to answer them.



2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for sharing this. I think the revision did well. I'm learning a lot from your posts. I really enjoy reading your blog. I also visit another blog about tummy tuck but yours much better. It's not easy to share this i bet. So thanks! I will be getting acosmetic surgery manila early next year and this information is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be happy to answer any other questions you may have :)

      Delete