Tuesday 4 September 2012

10 weeks post op 2.6kg down

Officially over 20kg lost!!!  All went well yesterday with the surgeon and he was very pleased with my progress.

One thing: he's obsessed with my boobs.  After the hi's and how are you's on the way to the weigh in room, he looks at me and says "you're boobs haven't shrunk".  Should I be concerned?  I just laugh it off because I know eventually they will, just haven't quite yet (still same band and cup size dammit).

He also stated that I look younger and if he didn't know me, he'd think I was in my late 20's.  I said the wrinkles (following weight loss) haven't set in yet.  He thought (again, before he knew my age) that I was more late 30's/early 40's.  He himself is 41 and doesn't look it, but I would've said early 40's had he asked.

Anywho, don't need to see him now until 2 weeks before Christmas, which he says I should be in my 80's by then.

Double figures!

Last time I was in my 80's I was in Year 7.

I also happened to walk past Katies...yes Katies!  I ended up buying a new top for work as I'm getting sick of the same stuff week in week out.  I tried on a 20 and it fit.  I'm thinking of going back and trying on 18 just in case.  I never want to wear clothes in the size 20's again, so best schlep it over to Katies to exchange.  If it does't fit now, it will in a few weeks.  I just love the colour.

I'm house sitting for a friend who is going to Europe for 5 weeks.  Jealous.  I'll basically just be sleeping there as I work during the day from home.  It's more to look after her half dead dog and princess of a cat LOL.

Well tis all for now.  Until next time...

1 comment: