Tuesday 10 July 2012

2 weeks post op and 2.2kg down

Another 2.2kg gone, making it 9.8kg in total.  I don't know if these little numbers (3kg one week post op and now 2.2kg) are normal or not.  I know I should be grateful that it's a loss, as I'm sure I would not have been able to achieve these numbers without the surgery...in fact I know I would not have been able to.

I also have 4 weeks remaining of my leave and I'm bored.  I think I couldn't returned to working from home earlier, maybe have another week off, but I made a few appointments during the time which I thought I was still off, so instead of cancelling, I just extended the leave.  Might as well, I have about 45 weeks of sick leave.  Gotta use it sometime, right?

I haven't even noticed any changes in my body either.  Mum seems to think my stomach is a bit flatter, but I don't see it.  I suppose I will in due course, just have to give it more time I guess.  I'm just impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment